GGLeagues for Parents
GGLeagues aims to provide players with a safe and memorable online gaming experience. We provide a platform for gamers to compete in a fun, safe setting. Our platform allows for children to play their favorite games in a structured environment, free to toxicity. Through our methods, we ensure that players are watched and cared for every step of the way in their competitive gaming journey.
Keeping your child safe online:
Our experienced team of moderators, referees, and league managers will be on staff during every game, in order to ensure everyone is staying within our code of conduct and guidelines. Should any code of conduct breach or toxicity occur, our moderators will always be available to step in and de-escalate the situation.
- With our moderated, private chats, your child can communicate safely with their opponent each week
- All personal information on your child's profile is private, and unable to be seen by other players - you can feel safe knowing that your child's information will never be shared.
- GGLeagues is fully in compliance with COPPA - the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
Parents have the ability to monitor and manage what leagues and tournaments their child takes part in. In addition, GGLeagues provides age-specific competitions, to allow your child to connect and engage with other players within their age group. For more information, please feel free to check out our GGLeagues Player Code of Conduct
What is esports?
Esports is the competitive practice of video games. There are professional esports teams that compete in franchised leagues, akin to NBA or NFL.
There are many benefits to youth participating in esport competitions, and team-based video games! Participating in esports can also lead to other opportunities for your child later in life. Curious to learn more about esports, collegiate esports scholarships, and how to get more involved with your child through gaming?
Check out our parents handbook here!
GGLeagues Platform Benefits
- Fun & inclusive
- Compete against local players
- Segmented age divisions
- Open to all skill levels
- Personal support from our highly trained staff
GGLeagues Player Code of Conduct
In order for every player to have the best experience possible, all players are expected to display Good Gamer Behavior:
- Respect your opponents, team, and GGLeagues staff
- Don’t be toxic. This means NO:
- Homophobic remarks
- Lewd/NSFW remarks or posts
- Play with integrity in all GGLeagues matches
- Follow all the rules listed out in our GGLeagues Rulebooks